Joseph Saunders - Visa Chief Loses His Credit Cards

By william on 9:17 AM

Filed Under: , , ,


What an irony. Here's the article from Yahoo! News:

NEW YORK (Reuters) – Imagine running the world's largest credit card network, and not having your own plastic.

That's what happened to Visa Chief Executive Joseph Saunders.

He spoke Thursday morning at a Goldman Sachs financial services conference in New York, and had come from San Francisco, Visa's headquarters.

Unfortunately, his credit cards didn't make the trip.

"I'm supposed to start off, and say that I'm very happy to be here, and I guess I am. But it's 4:15 in the morning as far as I'm concerned, and I lost my wallet on the way here," Saunders said. "It's rather embarrassing when somebody steals my credit cards." The comment prompted laughter.

Saunders began his presentation at 7:15 a.m EST (12:15 p.m. British time).

Saunders did not elaborate. Visa did not immediately return a call seeking further comment.

2 comments for this post

Thank you so much... your blog is giving very useful knowledge for all.i didn’t have the knowledge in this now i get an idea about this.. thks a lot:-)
If you Want more details kindly Visit Cash on Credit card

Posted on March 17, 2016 at 6:59 PM  

Hello everyone on this site seeing this post, I'm here to talk about how I got my loan without too much stress. I got a loan of $50,000 from Global Loan Access at the rate of 2%, if you have been seeking to get a loan and you finding it difficult Global Loan Access is your solution. Contact them today to get your loan at (globalloanaccess@gmail.com)

Posted on June 21, 2019 at 8:18 PM