Google's T-mobile G1

By william on 7:51 AM

Filed Under: , , , , , ,

Google has launched its new cellphone - the T-mobile G1. 
The new iPhone competitor is going on the shelves on the 22nd of October in the States.
It's going to take a lot longer before it hits the local market though. I think by the time it reaches Singapore it'll be late 2009.

To be honest, I'm not very impressed with the design of the G1. What I do like about it (at least from what I've read about the product), is the numerous Google applications found in the phone, and Andriod's potential. Most of all I like the prospect of having a compass-like GPS on my cell.

Now that I've read so much about the G1, I wouldn't mind owning one of these babies. 
My Samsung's long broken, anyway. 

Click here for the official site. 

1 comments for this post

Anonymous

im gonna get one of these babies soon.

Posted on December 14, 2008 at 2:20 PM